Skip to content
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- Mix salsa, mayo, and chili powder together and add to browned ground beef.
- Layer 1/2 meet, crumbled chips, cheese and repeat a second layer of the same into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins.
- Serve in a bowl of shredded lettuce, fresh tomatoes and sour cream (along with any other condiments).