Chocolate Peppermint Snack
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 12 cup warm air-popped popcorn
- 4 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 40 jet-puffed Mini peppermint marshmallows
- Preheat Oven to 275 F.
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp salt over popcorn in large bowl; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in large saucepan over low heat, stir frequently.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1/4 tsp salt.
- Pour chocolate, butter, marshmallow mixture over popcorn; toss to coat.
- Spread onto greased baking sheet
- Bake 20-25 minutes until crisp, stirring after 15 mins.
- Cool on wax paper.
Recipe from Carol Ceraso